When starting to realize the construction project, it is important to start it properly. The sooner the objectives are discussed with Forma 2 construction professionals, the lower the risk of experiencing issues during implementation. Before implementation starts, it is necessary to clearly define the expectations, objectives and possibilities. The most important points are:
- Identification of the client’s wishes and expectations;
- Alignment of the wishes and expectations with what is possible;
- Preparation of the optimal project plan;
- Collection of the information necessary for project implementation;
- Project concept development;
- Cost and timescale planning.