During the design stage, it is important to monitor and control which requirements are to be included in each part of the construction project. A precise and detailed construction plan, which takes account of not only the applicable regulations but also the client's objectives, is a good basis for a successful and correct implementation of the construction stage. The main components of the design stage are:
- Monitoring and control of the design work;
- Organization and leadership of design meetings;
- Consideration of technical solutions and proposals, and identification of alternatives;
- Examination of the construction plans and submission of modifications as required;
- Use of appropriate construction planning expertise.
In this stage, we also offer to bring in construction expertise or auditors according to the applicable regulations, to Forma 2 standards, or to the client’s requirements.